Dear VINchain community!
Starting from this week VINchain will release a weekly update on our developments, this way you will always be updated! As this is our first update, let us know what you think, we’re happy to hear feedback from our valuable community.
1) Most importantly, our Initial Coin Offering (ICO) completed on the 15th of April. In the beginning of the week we announced all the results of the ICO. We have 840,108,901 tokens in total supply and 159,891,099 tokens will be burned.
You can read more about it here: https://vinchain.io/blog/180
2) We became members of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA). This great news brings our project to a whole new level and exposes us to new opportunities.
3) We have finished the distribution of tokens for the affiliate program and bounty, so all the participants can see the tokens in their wallets.
This week we have started with our swap. As long as we use our own blockchain everyone must participate in the swap in order to have their tokens unlocked. We want to remind everyone of the importance of completing the swap as fast as possible as tokens will be unlocked when the majority have completed the swap.
If you are having difficulties completing the swap please watch and follow the step by step video instruction.
Token Swap Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/mwQOIzOiRHQ
All the news about the swap can be seen here: https://vinchain.io/blog/181
This week our CEO Alex Miles attended the eMerge Americas expo, a premier technology event connecting the Americas and exposing us to a wealth of potential partnerships.
You can read more about it here: https://vinchain.io/blog/182
We are thrilled to announce that we have a new member of our already expansive team. Don Harris is our new advisor and is currently serving as VP of Financial Planning and Analysis at Sonic Automotive, a Fortune 500 publicly-traded automotive dealer. There’s no doubt Don’s diverse expertise will help VINchain achieve our goals as we continue to spread globally and launch in the United States.
You can read more about it here: https://vinchain.io/blog/184
1) We have been hard at work on our own blockchain and wallet. On Monday we will release the web wallet and next week we will launch the desktop wallet!
2) Next Monday is going to be a big day as the mainnet will be launched, so stay tuned!
Stay Up to Date:
Join our announcement group, to stay up to date on all news and developments.