Can I use your OBD device to get VIN tokens?
Yes, you'll get compensated every time your data is requested on the network. This is how drivers can be in control of their own data while monetizing it. This is accomplished using secure onboard diagnostic (OBD) devices. Drivers choose what information they want to share and with whom. Because of this, information is collected in real time, as opposed to with weeks or months of lag time as it is today. Data collected is tamper proof as it is secured on the blockchain. Further, the generated data belongs to its creator and all of these information providers are incentivized through compensation.
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- I try to send my VIN token to exchange but the send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- Does VINchain get data real time or it store it on the device offline?
- What kind of data will your partners give you?
- What information will you capture from OBD device?
- Do you provide API access for your partners?