Can I use your OBD device to get VIN tokens?
Yes, you'll get compensated every time your data is requested on the network. This is how drivers can be in control of their own data while monetizing it. This is accomplished using secure onboard diagnostic (OBD) devices. Drivers choose what information they want to share and with whom. Because of this, information is collected in real time, as opposed to with weeks or months of lag time as it is today. Data collected is tamper proof as it is secured on the blockchain. Further, the generated data belongs to its creator and all of these information providers are incentivized through compensation.
- I try to send my VIN token to IDAX but send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange ?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- How to transfer vin token to exchange? Do I need MEMO/message for sending?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- Do everyone needs to make a swap?
- After the swap, is the token still ERC-20?
- How can I activate my wallet after swap?