Can I use your OBD device to get VIN tokens?
Yes, you'll get compensated every time your data is requested on the network. This is how drivers can be in control of their own data while monetizing it. This is accomplished using secure onboard diagnostic (OBD) devices. Drivers choose what information they want to share and with whom. Because of this, information is collected in real time, as opposed to with weeks or months of lag time as it is today. Data collected is tamper proof as it is secured on the blockchain. Further, the generated data belongs to its creator and all of these information providers are incentivized through compensation.
- I try to send my VIN token to exchange but the send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- Where can I find MEMO to transfer my tokens to exchange?
- Does VINchain get data real time or it store it on the device offline?
- Is it safe to store tokens on exchange? How can I store them privately?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- Can you explain mechanics of how VINchain platform works in simple steps?