I lost my phone with 2FA. How can I recover it?
You can recover it by creating a new account and giving it a name by analogy. For example, if you have the email address info@vinchain, to create a new one you would need to add to the original address to be email@example.com.
Using this method, you will be able to receive all notifications to your old address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Additionally, be sure to enter your ETH address on your newly created account and you will be able to set new 2 FA for it.
- I try to send my VIN token to exchange but the send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange?
- How to transfer vin token to exchange? Do I need MEMO/message for sending?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- Have VIN tokens in my erc-20 wallet, how do I trade them?
- Can I controll what information will I share with you with VINchain OBD device?
- What kind of data will your partners give you?