I lost my phone with 2FA. How can I recover it?
You can recover it by creating a new account and giving it a name by analogy. For example, if you have the email address info@vinchain, to create a new one you would need to add to the original address to be firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this method, you will be able to receive all notifications to your old address (email@example.com). Additionally, be sure to enter your ETH address on your newly created account and you will be able to set new 2 FA for it.
- I try to send my VIN token to exchange but the send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- Where can I find MEMO to transfer my tokens to exchange?
- Do you have iOS or Android APP?
- Do you have any country restrictions for VINchain OBD device?
- Does VINchain get data real time or it store it on the device offline?
- Do you plan to collect information about trailers, boats, motorcycles?