Is it safe to store tokens on exchange? How can I store them privately?
The best place to store your VIN tokens privately is the VIN Wallet. Keeping the tokens on an exchange is known as a ‘hot wallet’. This means that if the exchange gets hacked, your tokens could be lost. However, tokens in your VIN Wallet are completely safe.
- I try to send my VIN token to exchange but the send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- How to transfer vin token to exchange? Do I need MEMO/message for sending?
- Can I controll what information will I share with you with VINchain OBD device?
- Where can I find MEMO to transfer my tokens to exchange?
- Is it known what information will you capture from OBD device?