Is it safe to store tokens on exchange? How can I store them privately?
The best place to store your VIN tokens privately is the VIN Wallet. Keeping the tokens on an exchange is known as a ‘hot wallet’. This means that if the exchange gets hacked, your tokens could be lost. However, tokens in your VIN Wallet are completely safe.
- I try to send my VIN token to IDAX but send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange ?
- How to transfer vin token to exchange? Do I need MEMO/message for sending?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- I have tokens on myetherwallet? What i need to do to widthraw in exchange?
- I have dealership, how can I partner with you?
- What information will you capture from OBD device?