Is it safe to store tokens on exchange? How can I store them privately?
The best place to store your VIN tokens privately is the VIN Wallet. Keeping the tokens on an exchange is known as a ‘hot wallet’. This means that if the exchange gets hacked, your tokens could be lost. However, tokens in your VIN Wallet are completely safe.
- I try to send my VIN token to exchange but the send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange?
- Where can I find MEMO to transfer my tokens to exchange?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- Do I need to use MEMO to transfer tokens from my wallet to exchange?
- Do I need MEMO to transfer from exchange to my wallet?
- How can I activate my wallet after swap?
- Do you have iOS or Android APP?