Dear VINchain community,
Another week comes to an end and we are excited to share with you our next update. We finished the back-end development of our GPS tracking system. Today we would like to share with you some new features that we added to the list.
Done and in test mode:
- Driving History;
- Registration and log in;
- Opportunity to add a tracking device and editing existing devices;
- Option to add a vehicle and editing existing vehicles;
- Client profile;
- We’ve added Geofences - receive notifications when your car arrived or left to any point. Plus be able to check if the vehicle surpassed the speed limit or was driving aggressively;
- The Eco driving section is launched, which can show you events which have a negative impact on the fuel economy of your vehicle and contribute to air pollution;
- Fleet Tracking - the live tracking and control of your fleet;
- The tuned-up reports about the details of the drive are being released now.
Don’t forget to subscribe here https://gps.vin to check out our system and be the first to know how it works!
Regarding the VINchain vehicle history reports sold so far:
This week: 1899 vehicle history report.
Bought back: 1904234,0 VIN.
Link to the buyback: https://wallet.vinchain.io/account/vinchainbuyback1
Check your vehicle’s history here: https://vinchain.io/report/check and get our extensive vehicle history report.
Join the conversation in our telegram group and make sure you follow VINchain official announcement channel https://t.me/VINChainOfficialAnnouncements to be the first to know all our latest news.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Připojte se ke konverzaci na sociálních sítích: