Date of Last Revision: 23 November 2017
The security of your personal information is essential to us. VinChain has safeguards set up to ensure the security of the data stored with us. This policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data.
Information We May Collect
1. Personal identification information you provide to us:1.1. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
1.2. We gather and process data you directly give us to us when you use our Services. For instance, the types of personal information we may collect from you when you visit or use our online services include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, social security number, telephone number(s), account number(s), username and password. You may choose to provide other information to us.
1.3. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they passively or voluntarily submit such information to us. You can simply decline to supply personally identification information, with the exception of that it might keep you from taking part in certain Website-related activities. Thus, now and again, we will not be able to render services to you if you do not provide us personal identification information due to the requirements of anti-money laundering laws and other legal acts.
2. Information we collect automatically2.1. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website or Services.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Log information - we collect log information about your use of the online services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP-address and the page you visited before navigating to our online services;
- Device information - we collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our online services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information;
- Location information - we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information;
How We Use the Collected InformationWe may use data that we collect on an aggregate or de-identified basis for various business purposes, where permissible under the applicable laws and regulations.
We will ask the User’s separate consent before using the collected information for purposes that are not listed herein.
We store the collected information for as long as it is necessary to provide Services to you. We for the most part store information on your transactions for five years. The information associated with your account will be kept until the point when your record is erased unless we no longer need the data to provide Services.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not sell or trade your information unless we provide you with advance notice. We may share information about you as follows:
- With current and future VinChain partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership in the course of delivering our Services to you;
- With affiliates, consultants, and other service providers when we trust it will improve the Services and products we can give to you, or for legal and routine business reasons, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential
- We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect our or others' rights, property or safety. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our
- Website, conducting our business, or serving our users;
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Security and Storage of InformationWe embrace proper data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, user credentials, transaction information, and data stored on our Website. As soon as we receive your private information, we implement reasonable security measures and procedures to avoid unauthorized access from any third party. In any case, transmission of such information over the Internet utilizing PCs or cell phones isn't totally protected and, in this way, we can't ensure total security of all information submitted to our platform. Any transmission of such information and documents is at your own risk.
Children Under the Age of 18VinChain Services are not intended or directed at individuals under the age of 18. Therefore, individuals under the age of 18 may not create an account or otherwise access or use the Services.
Your ChoicesThe choices we may give you in regard to the sharing of information with our partners, affiliates, and third parties, will be described in the privacy policies or notices you receive in connection with the products or services you obtain from us.
We may give you tools and settings that allow you to access, correct, delete and modify information associated with your account.
You may also remove cookies stored on your computer or mobile device. However, if you do block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features and functions of our web Websites.
We may revise this arrangement every once in a while to guarantee that this policy is reliable with any improvements to the way VinChain uses your personal information. IT can also be amended to be aligned with any progressions to the laws and controls pertinent to VinChain. In the event that we do, we will let you know by appropriate means, such as by posting the revised policy on our Website with a new “Last Updated” date. All changes will become effective when posted unless indicated otherwise.
Contact usWe provide you with access to your personal identification information. You may update or delete such information at any time at your own discretion. We won't keep outdated or deleted information unless we have to do so for legitimate business purposes or in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements.
What Are Cookies
Disabling CookiesYou can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Beware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. It is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. It helps us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site by helping us understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price. The Google Ad Sense service we use to serve advertising uses a Double-click cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google Ad Sense see the official Google Ad Sense privacy FAQ. We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest. Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
EmailsEmail that you provide for us will be used for notifying about product development updates only.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not, it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
If any of your information that we hold is incorrect, you can change it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org