How can insurance companies use Vinchain information and how will it benefit them?
Insurance companies will be able to:
• Use the data from the blockchain before making insurance payments, as well as identifying fabricated accidents, and protect themselves from scammers.
• Insure the vehicle based on its actual state, and predict "bad" insurance and identify "bad" cars.
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- I try to send my VIN token to exchange but the send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- Does VINchain get data real time or it store it on the device offline?
- Do you have any country restrictions for VINchain OBD device?
- How can insurance companies use Vinchain information and how will it benefit them?
- Do you plan to collect information about trailers, boats, motorcycles?