Can I controll what information will I share with you with VINchain OBD device?
Yes, you control all information which you transmit.
In order to create a system with full transparency, users (vehicle drivers) will be able to:
• Determine the category of information they share
• Adjust the frequency at which the information is collected
• Choose which offers and discounts are interesting and relevant to them and their needs
- I try to send my VIN token to exchange but the send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- How to transfer vin token to exchange? Do I need MEMO/message for sending?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- What does VINchain verified report means?
- What kind of data will your partners give you?
- Have VIN tokens in my erc-20 wallet, how do I trade them?