Will I get insurance premium reduction if I will get your OBD device?
It depends on your country and insurance company but in general, you should receive a reduction in your premium. Devices like VINchain’s onboard diagnostic (OBD) device allow insurance companies to track individual driving behavior, rewarding good, safe driving with lower premiums. You can read this article to learn what benefits our OBD device offers: https://vinchain.io/blog/change-the-way-you-drive-with-vehicle-tracking/293.
- I try to send my VIN token to IDAX but send button is hidden. How can I send my token to exchange ?
- Is it possible to transfer tokens directly from one exchange to another?
- What entities will upload information to VINchain database?
- How to transfer vin token to exchange? Do I need MEMO/message for sending?
- What does VINchain verified report means?
- Is it known what information will you capture from OBD device?
- Can I use your OBD device to get VIN tokens?